By adapting responsively to change, we minimize your clinical trial risk and drive quality outcomes.
Change is inevitable throughout clinical development. Working collaboratively and strategically responding to change as it arises allows us to explore multiple pathways to market. Engaging in a true partnership enhances operational success and your ability to get to market as efficiently and quickly as possible.
How do you benefit from a flexible workflow?
- Rapid EDC build times that beat industry standards
- 100% timeline adherence rate
- Siloes avoided through cross-training of all team members across studies
- Custom-designed services for individual rescue studies that consistently optimize time, cost, and quality
How do you benefit from transparent communications?
- Team members are empowered to make decisions based on your study’s best interest
- Proactively identification and communication of issues and solutions
- Intensive study-specific training, cross-functional communication, and superior study team education ensure we always keep your end goal in mind
How do you benefit from strategic focus?
- Case-by-case implementation of data-centric and responsibility-centric methodologies
- Integrated expertise provides a high level of strategy not available from larger CROs
- Culture of success facilitated by abundant communication and avoidance of silos built into each study
- Risk-based monitoring (RBM) and data-driven monitoring promote cost effective savings as opposed to the industry-standard use of interval-based monitoring
How do you benefit from our clinical leadership and expertise?
- Executive member assigned to each client account to provide client prioritization, partnership, and corporate accountability
- Application of corporate knowledge and guidance from regulatory submissions ensure our commitment to full project lifecycles
- Thorough medical review from on-staff MD for all projects ensure scientific and operational alignment to delivery goals
As an ISO 9001:2015 quality-certified organization, we consider quality to be a service provided to all our clients. We build quality into our workflow and processes to help you meet your end goals, including optimized data, patient safety, reduced time-to-market and operational savings.
How do you benefit from our quality certification?
- ISO 9001:2015-certified processes and hundreds of SOPs ensure adherence to industry-quality standards
- 80% repeat business rate demonstrates a deep trust by our clients in our abilities
- Efficient implementation of double-programming minimize study errors
“We foster true collaborative partnerships with our clients. Honest and transparent communication has allowed us to best serve the needs of our clients and, ultimately, patients. That’s an exciting opportunity, and challenges me to be my best every day.”—Mike Keens, Chief Operating Officer